Thank you for registering for the 2024 OCB Captain’s Cup! We are elated to welcome you to Tampa this spring! As we get closer to our big day, we will keep you updated via email and our IG @OCB_CaptainsCup. Be sure to connect with us via our social media platforms so that you don’t miss a beat! Specific details for tanning and hair/makeup will be shared at a later date.
For now, check out the list below for next steps.
- Ensure your OCB membership is current on show day. Click here to check or update your status.
- Don’t hesitate to enter more than one class. You’ve worked this hard, step on stage as many times as you can! For example, if you’d like to enter another class such as “open” just reach out before Friday, February 23rd and we will make the update.
- We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets ahead of time to avoid the lines on show day. Fortunately, there is no bad seat in the house, so there is no need for VIP seats!
- Schedule your polygraph with Tommy Platt by calling or texting 803-646-8850. The fee is $50 cash due to the polygrapher at the time of service. Polygraph screenings will be done Thursday, March 7th and Friday, March 8th at Spring Hill Suites Tampa North I-75/Tampa Palms located at 5396 Primrose Lake Circle, Tampa, FL 33647.
- If you live within 30 miles of the show, it is strongly encouraged to book your polygraph exam for Thursday, March 7, 2024, so that your fellow competitors who are traveling can have those later appointments.
- You are expected to read and understand the banned substance list. It is your responsibility to become familiar with it.
- Secure your accommodations. The host hotel is the SpringHill Suites Tampa North I-75/Tampa Palms located at 5396 Primrose Lake Circle, Tampa, FL 33647. In order to receive the discounted room block rate of $189 per night, the hotel requires a 2 night stay (Friday 3/8 and Saturday 3/9). This rate is good for a king suite with a sofa trundle bed or a two queen suite with a sofa trundle bed. The room set up makes it ideal for sharing. Each room includes a microwave, mini refrigerator, free parking and free hot breakfast! Our room block will only be available until February 16, 2024. After that, the hotel will release the reserved rooms and all bookings will be subject to the going rate.
- Transformation Division Competitors: If you’d like to include content to help illustrate your transformation, please submit your pictures and or video to our media team at CaptainsCup@MJIMedia.com with the subject line “OCBCC.” NO LATER than February 15th at noon. Videos must be recorded in landscape mode. Keep in mind, the “before” content can be whatever you’d like. Your “now” will be displayed onstage!
- Please ask if you have ANY questions about this. That’s what we’re here for!
- Complete the competitor bio sheet by Thursday, February 16th.
If anything is unclear or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call or text us at 813-534-8189. Finally, make sure you are following us and tagging us on social media @ocb_captainscup, and use our hashtags #OCBTampa #OCBCaptainsCup for features.
We look forward to seeing you at check-in on Friday, March 8th!
Marcus & Britianey Harris
Captain’s Cup Events, LLC